The goal of Wilson & Associates Mental Performance Consulting (WMPC) is to be able to develop a plan and the necessary tools that continuously puts it’s Clients in a position where they have the greatest probability for success.
This is achieved through an open mind, a willingness to accept ourselves, a willingness to learn, the ability to assume responsibility & accountability for our actions & thoughts, and most importantly to believe mental skills can help improve our performance.
What can WMPC Do for You?:
- Help reach Performance Potential
- Regulate Arousal, Stress, and Emotions
- Build Confidence
- Plan for Practice & Competition
- Assist with Recovery from Injury
- Enhance Physical Skills & Techniques
- Build and Develop Mental Skills: Goal-Setting, Self-Talk, Imagery, Concentration
- Evaluate and Debrief Performances
- Create and Maintain Positive Environments